Career Level Skilled Labour
Experience 4-6 Years
Posting ID 226039
No. of Openings Multiple
We are seeking experienced Carpenters & Carpenter Apprentices located in the Greater Vancouver Area, British Columbia.
To apply for this position email PCLbcjobs@pcl.com
As a Carpenter or Apprentice for our Greater Vancouver Area, you will contribute to our team by:
- Having good knowledge of the construction, erection and installation of wood and engineered formwork systems for decks, columns and walls.
- Having experience in wood backing and various carpentry duties
- Erecting and building scaffolding for access and concrete formwork decks.
- Building hoardings and temporary shelters.
- Completing task hazard assessments and maintain a safe work environment.
What you will bring to the role:
- Carpenters should have 4 or more years of construction experience in commercial or civil construction.
- Apprentices should have skills appropriate to their years in the trade.
- Understanding and the ability to follow safe work procedures and work within a crew accordingly.
- General carpentry and/or concrete formwork experience, both engineered and freeform considered a key asset.
Benefits and Training with PCL
A matching retirement savings plan
Extended health plan (Prescription drugs, dental and other coverage)
Safety and equipment training provided.
Apprenticeship bursaries for technical training
PCL is an innovative, safety-oriented company comprised of people who find passion in their profession and take pride in doing great work every day. Our work powers the infrastructure and utilities that are essential to daily life and our projects are the scene of vacations, careers, education and healing. We are consistently ranked among the best companies to work for because we are committed to supporting and developing our teams.
Please reference “mytrades.ca” when applying for this position.