Career Level Apprentice
Experience 2-5 Years
Posting ID 227240
No. of Openings Multiple
We are seeking experienced Carpenters & Carpenter Apprentices with level 3 OFA for a project at Big White Ski Resort in Kelowna British Columbia.
To apply for this position email PCLbcjobs@pcl.com
As a Carpenter or Apprentice for our project at Big White, you will contribute to our team by:
- Having good knowledge of the carpentry trade.
- Having experience in wood backing and various carpentry duties
- Erecting and building.
- Building hoardings and temporary shelters.
- Completing task hazard assessments and maintaining a safe work environment.
What you will bring to the role:
- Carpenters should have 4 or more years of construction experience.
- Apprentices should have skills appropriate to their years in the trade.
- Understanding and the ability to follow safe work procedures and work within a crew accordingly.
- General carpentry and/or concrete formwork experience, both engineered and freeform considered a key asset.
Benefits and Training with PCL
- A matching retirement savings plan
- Extended health plan (Prescription drugs, dental and other coverage)
- Safety and equipment training provided.
- Apprenticeship bursaries for technical training