Career Level Skilled Labour
Experience 3-5 Years
Posting ID 224295
No. of Openings 1
We are seeking experienced Carpenters located in downtown Vancouver, British Columbia.
To apply for these positions email PCLbcjobs@pcl.com
As a Carpenter for our projects, you will contribute to our team by:
- Having good knowledge of the construction, erection and installation of wood and engineered formwork systems for decks, columns and walls.
- Having good experience with Peri and/or Doka formwork systems
- Erecting and building scaffolding for access and concrete formwork decks.
- Building hoardings and temporary shelters.
- Completing task hazard assessments and maintain a safe work environment.
What you will bring to the role:
- Carpenters should have 3 or more years of formwork construction experience in commercial or civil construction.
- Understanding and the ability to follow safe work procedures and work within a crew accordingly.
- Concrete formwork experience, both engineered and freeform considered the key asset
- Other carpentry skills considered an asset.
Benefits and Training with PCL
- A matching retirement savings plan
- Extended health plan (Prescription drugs, dental and other coverage)
- Safety and equipment training provided.
PCL is an innovative, safety-oriented company comprised of people who find passion in their profession and take pride in doing great work every day. We are consistently ranked among the best companies to work for because we are committed to supporting and developing our teams.
Apply to: PCLbcjobs@pcl.com
Please reference “mytrades.ca” in your application to this job posting!