Career Level Skilled Labour
Experience Previous Experience
Posting ID UNI165
No. of Openings Multiple
Unitech Construction Management is committed to creating the ideal client experience and providing a fun and inclusive work environment for our employees. We have been in the construction management industry for 33 years and are experiencing extensive growth. We are looking for hardworking, committed individuals who add value to our client project
Unitech believes in investing in our employees. Commit to the organization, and in turn we will accommodate your needs to the best of our ability. We also offer a vast range of benefits to take care of our employees.
Join our team and receive:
Unitech will cover 100% of any work-related education.
Our benefits are unique. Instead of your typical percentage of benefits coverage, we provide you with a pre-paid visa in which covers all your medical needs at 100%.
We believe that we are all one big family and team. Collaboration is our number one priority. Not only on our construction site, but at our company events too.
- Provide your carpentry skills to build our clients projects efficiently and effectively
- Ensure everyone, including you, is working safely on site and adhering to Unitech’s health and safety program and Work Safe standards and inform your direct supervisor of any discrepancies
- Ensure your work is of the highest quality standards
- Plan, organize and supervise the work of any assigned personnel
- Knowledge of Federal/Provincial building codes.
- Knowledge of WorkSafe BC Occupational Health and Safety Regulations
- Extensive knowledge of materials, tools, equipment and practices used in the carpentry trade.
- Extensive knowledge of the qualities of various woods and their adaptability and uses.
- Knowledge of the proper application of wood and metal studs in framework.
- Knowledge of effective supervisory principles and practices.
- Knowledge of workplace safety and safe lifting and handling procedures.
- Completion of a Journeyman Carpentry Program with related experience, although equivalencies will be considered.
- Knowledge of First aid an asset.
*This is a full-time. Unitech fosters growth and career development and provides the opportunity and education for employees to succeed*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, place of origin, religion, marital status, family status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or age.
We’re passionate about mitigating our clients risk, maximizing our clients value and exceeding our clients expectations More than windows and walls, your project is to be an environment that enhances the lives of people, whether it’s where they work, learn, live or play. You need a construction manager that shares your vision and enthusiasm for bringing it to life.
Please reference “mytrades.ca” when applying for this position.