Career Level Journeyman
Experience 3-5 Years
Established in 2005, Eising Construction provides expert concrete formwork and framing for new home construction to clients throughout Kelowna and the Okanagan valley. Through the years, our company has expanded to include a variety of concrete and framing services. While primarily specializing in new residential construction projects, we also excel in multi-family residential, commercial, special-use and renovation projects.
Today, with a team of skilled craftsmen engaged in multiple projects throughout the valley, Eising Construction brings a combined experience of more than 50 years to our clients and partners in the residential, multi-family and commercial construction industry.
We are currently seeking experienced carpenters and carpenters helpers for residential and commercial construction work in the Central Okanagan.
- must be familiar with current Worksafe practices.
- must be physically fit for construction work.
- must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- able to perform measuring, sizing, and cutting tasks.
- must be able to solve mathematical problems.
- have manual dexterity.
- good sense of balance and confidence working at heights
- ability to use power tools and machinery.
- good eye-hand coordination.
- At least two years experience in residential concrete and framing ideal.
- Preference will be given to hardworking, motivated individuals with quality references and relevant experience.
- Applicants must be experienced with formwork and framing in British Columbia and proven ability to work in a team environment.
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record and own transportation is mandatory.
Please submit resume with references including past work history and expected wage. Only successful candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Please reference “mytrades.ca” in your application to this posting!