Career Level Equipment Operator
Experience 1- 3 Years
No. of Openings 1+
Reidco Metal Industries is looking for a Brake press operator to join our amazing team! This is a full-time permanent role on our production floor. We have just moved into a brand-new 55,000 sq. ft. building. Enjoy a well-lit, bright, clean working environment amongst an incredible team of hard-working colleagues!
At Reidco, we do not offer jobs – we offer careers. We are continuously investing in training, growth and offer long-term, stable employment. We encourage putting your initiative and resourcefulness to work. We believe in empowering you by giving you the training and knowledge to complete your job successfully. We also encourage continuous improvement and fresh ideas to improve our workflow.
We offer a competitive wage, profit-sharing program, and a great benefits package.
Reidco Metal Industries Ltd manufactures parts for a wide range of industries including trucking, military, electronics, resources and offers a broad range of experiences.
+Reidco is looking to hire Brake operators for full time employment.
You will be responsible for:
- Safe set-up and operation of CNC Brake Presses
- Machine monitoring to ensure accurate output of parts that meet
or exceed quality standards
- Measuring of parts to ensure quality requirements are achieved
- Operation of equipment in accordance with Health, Safety &
Quality policies, and procedures
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years of experience setting up and operating
CNC Brake Presses
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and shop drawing
- Ability to use precision measuring tools (calipers, protractors, square)
- Strong attention to detail
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Work well in a team environment
- Strong work ethic
- Forklift experience is an asset
- Day shift: Mon-Fri, 6:00am-2:30pm
- Afternoon shift: Mon-Thurs, 2:15pm-12:30am (4x 10hour shifts, afternoon shift premium)