Career Level Certification
Experience 1- 3 Years
Northside Industries, an industry leader in the manufacturing and assembly of a variety of steel and aluminum fabrications for the Oil and Gas, Forestry, Heavy Duty Truck, and Mining sectors and is seeking a Brake Press Operator for its West Kelowna, BC location.
Northside Industries has been serving their customers both locally and throughout Western Canada for over 50 years, providing only the highest level of workmanship and service to exceed customer expectations.
Northside Industries requires a positive, team-oriented individual who can contribute to the growth of the company. Reporting to the Plant Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Applicants must have a minimum of one (1) year of experience running a brake press in a manufacturing environment.
Qualifications included but not limited to the following:
- Good computer skills
- Proven skills to interpret and understand technical drawings including tolerances
- Selecting correct tooling to match necessary forming
- Forming a varied range of parts, and ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Familiar with testing and measuring equipment
- Able to read metric and imperial measuring devices
- Willing to work flexible hours
- High attention to detail
- Proven team player
- Strong work ethic
Northside Industries offers competitive compensation packages, benefits, incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Northside Industries holds quality and welding certification through ISO 9001:2015 and CWB respectively.
Wage Range: $17.00 to $26.24 per hour.
Northside Industries also offers a $500 signing bonus upon successful completion of the 90-day probation period.
How to Apply
Please click on the “Apply for the Job” button and attach your resume.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please quote “mytrades.ca” in your response to this posting.