Career Level Apprentice
Experience Entry Level
No. of Openings 1
Training Provided Yes
Are you a 3rd or 4th level automotive technician? Do you have a strong background in general vehicle maintenance and enjoy working in a collaborative, safety first environment? Kal Tire in Spruce Grove, AB is looking to add to our team. We offer:
- Competitive wages
- Full Time position 40 hours/week
- Benefits including health, dental, long-term disability, employee assistance program, life insurance and RRSP matching program
- A COMPLETE comprehensive and purposeful PAID training program
- Incentive Program – Additional income may be obtained through our Incentive Program which recognizes performance output.
Skills & Abilities:
- You hold a provincially recognized trades ticket or are currently working on level 3 or 4 of apprenticeship training.
- Methodical and patient approach with strong attention to detail.
- Team player who can work unsupervised.
- Ability to excel in a physical environment and comfortable lifting 50lbs at shoulder height.
- Safety mindset, willing to wear all required PPE, and follow all safety procedures.
- Valid driver’s license.
- You hold a provincially recognized trade’s ticket and have experience in front end brakes, shocks and wheel alignments or are currently working on level 3 or 4 of apprenticeship training.
Kal Tire is a family-owned Canadian company with over 260 locations from coast to coast We value a diverse workforce and commit to providing equal opportunities to all applicants. Kal Tire wants to hear from you APPLY TODAY. We thank all applicants for their interest and time spent applying for our roles. This role is for the Kal Tire Store located at 4 McLeod Ave #500, Spruce Grove, AB applications are accepted online or in store. For more information about Kal Tire please visit us at www.Kaltire.com/careers and follow us on our socials