Career Level Certification
Experience Previous Experience
No. of Openings 1
Reporting to the Store Manager, the 310S Technician is responsible for conducting maintenance on a wide range of vehicles in a fast-paced and customer service oriented, retail environment.
- Competitive wages
- Benefits with health, dental and vision starting at 3 months
- long-term disability, employee assistance program, life insurance and RRSP matching
- A COMPLETE comprehensive and purposeful training program
- Incentive Program – Additional income may be obtained through our Incentive Program which recognizes performance output.
- A strong and growing brand with over 250 locations servicing both retail and commercial customers across Canada
- Exposure to the newest tools and technology in automotive
Skills & Abilities:
- Successful completion of 310S certification with experience in front end brakes, shocks and wheel alignments.
- Skilled at inspections, diagnostics, adjustments, service and repair on a wide variety of vehicles.
- Ability to excel in a physical environment that includes lifting and moving constantly throughout the day.
- Excellent attention to detail with a methodical approach to problem solving.
- Experience and strong awareness of working in a safety-focused environment.
- Valid class G driver’s license.
- Full Time within the store hours of:
- 7am-8pm Monday-Saturday
- Seasonal work period lengths available
Kal Tire is a family-owned Canadian company with over 260 locations from coast to coast
Kal Tire offers a culture that fosters inclusion and respect. We are committed to providing accessible employment practices, in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the hiring or employment process, applicants/team members are asked to make their needs/requirements known.
Kal Tire wants to hear from you APPLY TODAY. We thank all applicants for their interest and time spent applying for our roles.
This role is for the Kal Tire Store located at 13245 Jamsyl Dr, Windsor, ON Applications are accepted online or in store.