Career Level Red Seal
Experience 2-5 Years
No. of Openings 1
Training Provided Yes
Automotive Service Technician – Red Seal
Kal Tire is currently recruiting for a full-time, red seal certified Automotive Service Technician to join our busy location in London, ON. In this role, the Automotive Service Technician is responsible for vehicle maintenance on a wide range of vehicles in a fast-paced and customer service-oriented retail environment. This position reports to the Store Manager.
Skills & Abilities:
- Successful completion of Red Seal certification.
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in front end brakes, shocks and wheel alignments.
- Skilled at inspections, diagnostics, adjustments, service and repair on a wide variety of vehicles.
- Ability to excel in a physically demanding environment that includes heavy lifting and moving constantly throughout the day.
- Excellent attention to detail with a methodical approach to problem solving.
- Experience and strong awareness of working in a safety-focussed environment.
- Valid class G driver’s license.
- Ability to assist in identifying potential mechanical opportunities with Sales team.
- Strong personal commitment to health and safety.
Kal Tire offers competitive wages, benefits, and RRSP matching programs.
Kal Tire offers a culture that fosters inclusion and respect. We are committed to providing accessible employment practices, in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the hiring or employment process, applicants/team members are asked to make their needs/requirements known.