Career Level Certification
Experience Previous Experience
No. of Openings 1
Kal Tire is currently recruiting for a full-time, Automotive Service Technician to join our busy location in Richmond Hill, ON. In this role, the Automotive Service Technician is responsible for vehicle maintenance on a wide range of vehicles in a fast-paced work environment. This position reports to the Store Manager.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Successful completion of 310S certification with experience in front-end brakes, shocks and wheel alignments.
- Skilled at inspections, diagnostics, adjustments, service and repair on a wide variety of vehicles.
- Ability to excel in a physically demanding environment that includes heavy lifting and moving constantly throughout the day.
- Excellent attention to detail with a methodical approach to problem-solving.
- Experience and strong awareness of working in a safety-focussed environment.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Ability to assist in identifying potential mechanical opportunities with Sales team.Kal Tire offers:
- An outstanding corporate culture where you become part of the Kal Tire family
- A COMPLETE comprehensive and purposeful training program
- A very competitive wages
- A benefits program including extended health, dental, long-term disability, employee assistance program and life insurance
- A strong and growing brand with over 250 locations servicing both retail and commercial customers across Canada
- Exposure to the newest tools and technology in automotive
Kal Tire offers a culture that fosters inclusion and respect. We are committed to providing accessible employment practices, in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the hiring or employment process, applicants/team members are asked to make their needs/requirements known.
Please reference “mytrades.ca” when applying for this position.