Career Level Apprentice
Experience 2-5 Years
No. of Openings 1
Training Provided Yes
Automotive Service Technician – 310S Apprentice
Reporting to the Store Manager, the Automotive Service Technician is responsible for conducting maintenance on a wide range of vehicles in a fast-paced and customer service oriented, retail environment.
Skills & Abilities:
- Successful completion of Level 2nd or 3rd-year apprentice for 310S with experience in front-end brakes, shocks and wheel alignments.
- Skilled at inspections, diagnostics, adjustments, service and repair on a wide variety of vehicles.
- Ability to excel in a physically demanding environment that includes heavy lifting and moving constantly throughout the day.
- Excellent attention to detail with a methodical approach to problem solving.
- Experience and strong awareness of working in a safety-focused environment.
- Valid class G driver’s license.
- Ability to assist in identifying potential mechanical opportunities with Sales team.
Kal Tire offer competitive wages, benefits, and RRSP matching programs.
Kal Tire offers a culture that fosters inclusion and respect. We are committed to providing accessible employment practices, in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the hiring or employment process, applicants/team members are asked to make their needs/requirements known.