Career Level Certification
Experience Previous Experience
No. of Openings 1
Kal Tire is currently recruiting for a full-time, Automotive Service Technician (310S) to join our busy location in Hamilton, ON. You will be primarily responsible for vehicle maintenance on a wide range of vehicles in a fast-paced retail environment which includes front-end brakes, wheel alignment, suspension work etc. You will follow safety procedures as a part of every decision and directly report to the Store Manager.
Kal Tire offers:
- An outstanding corporate culture where you become part of the Kal Tire family
- Starting wages would be between $30 to $35/hr based on experience
- A COMPLETE comprehensive and purposeful training program
- A benefits program including extended health, dental, long-term disability, employee assistance program and life insurance
- A strong and growing brand with over 250 locations servicing both retail and commercial customers across Canada
- Exposure to the newest tools and technology in automotive
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Successful completion of 310S certification with experience in front-end brakes, shocks and wheel alignments.
- Skilled at inspections, diagnostics, adjustments, service and repair on a wide variety of vehicles.
- Ability to excel in a physically demanding environment that includes heavy lifting and moving constantly throughout the day.
- Excellent attention to detail with a methodical approach to problem-solving.
- Experience and strong awareness of working in a safety-focused environment.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Ability to assist in identifying potential mechanical opportunities with the Sales team.
Kal Tire offers a culture that fosters inclusion and respect. We are committed to providing accessible employment practices, in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the hiring or employment process, applicants/team members are asked to make their needs/requirements known.
Please reference “mytrades.ca” in your application to this job posting!