Career Level Apprentice
Experience 1- 3 Years
No. of Openings 1
Training Provided Yes
Automotive Service Technician (2nd or 3rd Year Apprentice)
We are looking for an Automotive Service Technician (2nd or 3rd Year Apprentice) at one of our Calgary, AB stores. As an ideal candidate, you have a strong background in general vehicle maintenance; enjoy working with a high energy team in a retail environment and are committed to following safe work procedures.
Our company is the largest independently owned tire dealer in Canada. We offer clean and safe work environments encouraging a motivating and fun atmosphere. We are looking for relentless problem solvers who not only have strong technical skills, but who are also good communicators and thrive in the service industry.
- Competitive wages, with extended group health benefits, RRSP program, while gaining fundamental business knowledge.
- Profit Sharing – Significant additional income can be obtained through our highly competitive profit-sharing program that recognizes individual and team contributions.
- Working with a Well-Established Company – Kal Tire has been in business since 1953 and currently has over 250+ store locations across Canada. Continued expansion plans lead to career advancement opportunities.
- Technology – We grant everyone access to the newest tools and technology in both the automotive and business sectors, allowing all of our team members to gain the newest skills in today’s market.
If you meet these requirements, we want to hear from you!
- You hold a provincially recognized trade’s ticket and have experience in front end brakes, shocks and wheel alignments or are currently working on level 2 or 3 of apprenticeship training.
- You have the ability to excel in a physically demanding environment that includes heavy lifting and moving constantly throughout your shift.
- You can confidently inspect, diagnose, adjust, service and repair a wide variety of vehicles.
- Assist in identifying potential mechanical sales with team members.
- You have a strong passion for people and understand the true value of good customer service.
- You are methodical and patient in your approach; you have a keen eye for detail.
- Safety is paramount – you contribute and adhere to a safe and environmentally responsible workplace.
- Supply and maintain personal tools.
Kal Tire welcomes your interest in the Automotive Service Technician (2nd or 3rd Year Apprentice) opportunity. We thank all applicants for their interest, only those under consideration for the role will be contacted.
Kal Tire offers a culture that fosters inclusion and respect. We are committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants.