Career Level Certification
Experience Previous Experience
No. of Openings 1
Automotive Service Technician
What’s the role?
Reporting to the Store Manager, the Automotive Service Technician conducts maintenance on a wide range of vehicles in a fast-paced and customer service oriented, retail environment. .
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive wages
- Dental, vision, prescription, massage therapy, EAP benefits and more.
- Profit Sharing program, RRSP matching, Paid vacation
- We grant everyone access to the newest tools and technology in manufacturing equipment, allowing all our team members to gain the latest skills in today’s market.
- A perks program that offers employee discounts on tires, services and more.
- Working with a Well-Established Company – Kal Tire has been in business for almost 70 years. Continued expansion plans lead to career advancement opportunities.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- You have successfully completed your 310s certification with experience in front end brakes and like working within a high energy, fast paced team environment.
- You’re skilled at inspections, diagnostics, adjustments, service and repair on a wide variety of vehicles
- You can assist in identifying potential mechanical opportunities with the Sales team.
- You have a valid Class G drivers license
- You like being active throughout their day and have no problem lifting 30-50 lb tires around as needed.
- You’re always safety conscious, wear your required PPE and follow safe work protocols.
Who is Kal Tire?
Solving our customers’ tire challenges and making an impact for their operations-
It’s how we roll – and it’s been that way since Tom Foord opened our doors in 1953 in his hometown of Vernon, BC. Over the years, we’ve become a trusted partner for industries and fleets large and small across Canada because they rely on our expertise, our make-it-happen approach to service and our lineup of the most trusted tire brands in over 260 retail locations Canada wide.
If you’re interested in this role or would like to peruse our other currently available opportunities across Canada, visit our career site at: www.kaltire.com/careers for more information and be sure to follow us on our social media channels!