Career Level Apprentice
Experience Entry Level
No. of Openings 1+
Training Provided Yes
Are you a 2nd, 3rd, or 4th year Automotive Apprentice? As the ideal candidate, you have a strong background in general vehicle maintenance and enjoy working with a high energy team in a retail shop environment.
- Competitive wages
- Full Time position 40 hours/week
- Benefits including health, dental, long-term disability, employee assistance program, life insurance and RRSP matching program
- Incentive Program – Additional income may be obtained through our Incentive Program which recognizes performance output.
Skills & Abilities:
- Currently working on level 2, 3 or 4 of apprenticeship training.
- Methodical and patient approach with strong attention to detail.
- You can confidently inspect and service a wide variety of vehicles and have experience in brakes, suspension, and wheel alignments.
- Ability to excel in a physical environment and comfortable lifting 50lbs at shoulder height.
- Safety mindset, willing to wear all required PPE, and follow all safety procedures.
- Valid driver’s license.
- You hold a provincially recognized trade’s ticket and have experience in front end brakes, shocks and wheel alignments or are currently working on level 2, 3 or 4 of apprenticeship training.
Kal Tire is a family-owned Canadian company with over 260 locations from coast to coast
We value a diverse workforce and commit to providing equal opportunities to all applicants.
Kal Tire wants to hear from you APPLY TODAY. We thank all applicants for their interest and time spent applying for our roles.
This role is for the Kal Tire Store located at 208 Lougheed Hwy, Maple Ridge BC
Applications are accepted online or in store.
For more information about Kal Tire please visit us at www.Kaltire.com/careers and follow us on our socials