Career Level Management
Experience 2-5 Years
No. of Openings 1
Assistant Store Manager – Toronto, ON
Imagine being surrounded by the best team in the industry. We are looking for people who are eager to take on new challenges and interested in expanding their managerial knowledge.
Our assistant manager career development program is designed with your career growth in mind. You will get your hands dirty working alongside certified technicians while learning every aspect of operating a successful Kal Tire location. Through hard work, dedication to constant learning, collaboration with peers and an unwavering focus on your ultimate goals, you will grow your best career with us.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- You bring 2+ years of direct management experience in the customer service industry
- You bring 2+ years of previous knowledge and experience in retail and/or the automotive industry
- You set the standard of excellence in all key operating areas: Sales and Service, Operations; Financial Performance; Safety and Environment and Team Leadership
- You act as a champion for creating a culture of safety taking a proactive approach to accident prevention and environmental protection
- You have the ability to excel in a physically demanding environment that includes heavy lifting and moving constantly throughout your shift
- You guarantee adherence to sales processes and practices by ensuring all team members have in-depth product knowledge while creating a culture of True Service
- You have a proven successful track record of developing and maintaining customer relationships with local and neighbouring markets
- You are constantly reviewing inventory levels to continuously improve standard procedures
- You are dedicated to creating a culture of career development that supports an environment meant to guide team members’ learning through hands-on mentoring, training and development
- Ability to travel by company vehicle to neighbouring locations to conduct business
- Grade 12 or GED
WE HAVE FOR YOU:
- An outstanding corporate culture where you become part of the Kal Tire family
- A COMPLETE comprehensive and purposeful training program
- A very competitive salary
- A benefits program including extended health, dental, long-term disability, employee assistance program and life insurance
- A strong and growing brand with over 250 locations servicing both retail and commercial customers across Canada
- Exposure to the newest tools and technology in automotive
- Work hard, Play hard mentality – you WILL be rewarded
Get ready to kick start your career!
Kal Tire offers a culture that fosters inclusion and respect. We are committed to providing accessible employment practices, in compliance with the AODA. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process, applicants are asked to make their needs/requirements known.
Please reference “mytrades.ca” when applying for this position.