Career Level Management
Experience 2-5 Years
No. of Openings 1
Training Provided Yes
Assistant Manager – Join our Store Leadership Team!
Kal Tire’s Management Development Program is designed to provide you with the knowledge, skills and abilities required to become a future leader at Kal Tire. In this role, you will learn every aspect of our store operations from budgetary and operational responsibilities to mastering the technical skills of our business. The ideal candidate has a positive attitude, thrives on exceeding customer expectations and excels working in a team-based, learning environment.
- Full time, 40 hours per week
- 8am-5pm including some Saturdays
Kal Tire Offers
- Competitive wages
- A benefits program including extended health, dental, long-term disability, employee assistance program, life insurance and RRSP matching program
- A comprehensive and purposeful training program
- A strong and growing brand with over 250 locations servicing both retail and commercial customers across Canada
- Exposure to the newest tools and technology in automotive
Skills & Abilities
- Minimum 2 years of supervisory experience, preferably in a customer service or retail industry.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver excellence in customer service.
- Previous counter sales, phone sales and/or prospecting experience considered an asset.
- Ability to excel in a physical environment that will involve some lifting throughout the shift.
- Demonstrated experience with budget and inventory management is considered an asset.
- Committed to working in a positive, safe and supportive working environment.
- Previous experience working in a safety-first culture.
- Dedicated to creating a culture of career growth that supports an environment meant to guide team members’ learning through hands-on mentoring, training and development
Education and Special Requirements
- High school diploma; post graduate diploma or degree or equivalent experience is considered an asset.
- Valid Driver’s Licence.
Kal Tire is a family-owned Canadian company with over 260 locations from coast to coast
Kal Tire offers a culture that fosters inclusion and respect. We are committed to providing accessible employment practices, in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the hiring or employment process, applicants/team members are asked to make their needs/requirements known.
Kal Tire wants to hear from you APPLY TODAY. We thank all applicants for their interest and time spent applying for our roles.
This role is for the Kal Tire Store located at 2825 Sheffield Rd, Ottawa, ON
applications are accepted online or in store.
For more information about Kal Tire please visit us at www.Kaltire.com/careers and follow us on our socials.
Please reference “mytrades.ca” in your application to this job posting!