Career Level Management
Experience 2-5 Years
No. of Openings 1
Kal Tire’s Management Development Program is designed to provide you with the knowledge, skills and abilities required to become a future leader at Kal Tire. In this role, you will learn every aspect of our store operations from budgetary and operational responsibilities to mastering the technical skills of our business. The ideal candidate has a positive attitude, thrives on exceeding customer expectations and excels working in a team-based, learning environment.
Required Skills & Abilities
- Minimum 2 years of supervisory experience, preferably in a customer service or retail industry.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver excellence in customer service.
- Previous counter sales, phone sales and/or prospecting experience considered an asset.
- Ability to excel in a physically demanding environment that will involve some heavy lifting throughout the shift.
- Capable of managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated experience with budget and inventory management is considered an asset.
- Committed to working in a positive, safe and supportive working environment.
- Previous experience working in a safety-first culture.
Education and Special Requirements
- High school diploma; post graduate diploma or degree or equivalent experience is considered an asset.
- Willingness to relocate within the region.
Kal Tire offers a competitive wage, benefits, and RRSP matching programs.