Career Level General Labour
Experience Entry Level
Rate $19.35- $27.71 an hour
Training Provided Yes
Minoru Truck Bodies Ltd., a well-established local truck body manufacturing company, is looking for assembly production workers. This is an assembly position in a fast-paced manufacturing environment. You will be required to manufacture sub-assemblies, parts and complete truck mounted equipment. This is an entry position with the opportunity for advancement.
This is a full-time position, 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM, Monday to Friday. We offer competitive wages and benefits. No phone calls please. Due to the volume of applicants, please accept our apologies in advance, as only those candidates shortlisted will be contacted. We sincerely appreciate your interest in our company. Thank you for exploring career opportunities with Minoru Truck Bodies Ltd.
- Able to understand imperial measurements
- Basic hand, air and power tool experience
- Basic mechanical and electrical knowledge
- Experience working with steel and aluminum
- Passion for learning
- Reliable with a desire to succeed
- Good steel and aluminum welding skills
- Basic metal fabrication skills
- Reliable and willing to learn
- Fork lift certification
Please reference “mytrades.ca” when applying for this position.