Career Level Apprentice
Experience No Experience Necessary
Posting ID 21021959
No. of Openings 1
Training Provided Yes
We are looking for a 310T Truck & Coach Apprentice Mechanic in Hamilton!
**$5,000 Sign on Bonus**
What’s in it for you?
- Pay Rate: Percentage of licensed rate of $33.12/hr. (from $25.69/hr. to $30.07/hr. depending on level)
- Sign On Bonus: $5,000.00 gross (paid out after 90 days and 180 days of employment)
- Tool Allowance $650/yr.
- Boot Allowance: $250/yr.
- Uniform Allowance: $500/yr.
- RRSP: Company will contribute up to 6% of total gross wages
- Benefits: full benefits plan 100% paid by employer with Buy-Up option
What do you need to apply?
- Education: Currently enrolled in a 310T Truck & Coach Mechanic Program
- Experience: No previous experience is required
- Valid G class driver’s license and clean driving record.
What will you do?
Our technicians are trained to provide superior maintenance on both diesel equipment and, at some locations, on our growing fleet of CNG trucks. We care about our technician’s safety and show it by demanding solid safety practices of all our technicians and managers. Pride, safety, training, growth, opportunity, great benefits, rewards – check us out, we may be the company for you!
Shift: Evening Shift (3:30PM to Midnight or 3:00PM to 11:30PM – Monday to Friday)
Call to Action:
Waste Management (WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America. We are strongly committed to a foundation of operating excellence, professionalism and financial strength. WM serves nearly 25 million customers in residential, commercial, industrial and municipal markets throughout North America through a network of collection operations, transfer stations, landfills, recycling facilities and waste-based energy production projects.
Join our Waste Management team, the industry leader since 1971. With over 41,000 proud employees, Waste Management has the largest trucking fleet in the waste industry – over 18,000 trucks, and leads in CNG advancement with the largest fleet of class 8 Natural Gas Vehicles in North America. We offer opportunities in 48 states, the District of Columbia, and Canada.