Career Level Second Year Apprentice
Experience 2-5 Years
No. of Openings 1
Training Provided Yes
Kal Tire is currently recruiting for a full-time, Apprentice Mechanic to join our busy location in Weyburn, SK. In this role, you will be responsible for vehicle maintenance, tire, front-end brakes, and wheel alignment in a fast-paced process-driven and customer-service-oriented retail environment. This position will report to the Store Manager.
Skills & Abilities:
• Minimum of 2 years hands-on experience in front-end brakes, shocks and wheel alignments.
• 2nd or 3rd-year apprentice certification is required.
• Skilled at inspections, diagnostics, adjustments, service and repair on a wide variety of vehicles.
• Ability to excel in a physically demanding environment that includes heavy lifting and moving constantly throughout the day.
• Excellent attention to detail with a methodical approach to problem-solving.
• Experience and a strong awareness of working in a safety-focused environment.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Ability to assist in identifying potential mechanical opportunities with the Sales team.
• Strong team player, multitasking abilities, and personal commitment to health and safety.
Kal Tire offers a culture that fosters inclusion and respect. We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all candidates.