Career Level Apprentice
Experience Previous Experience
Posting ID 2022-1998
No. of Openings 1+
Department Field Labour
Rate $22.08 - $33.12 /hr./plus benefits
Maple Reinders Constructors Ltd. is looking for Apprentice Electricians a project in the Vancouver, BC area. This is your chance to start a career with one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies as part of a dynamic team of construction professionals!
- $22.08 – $33.12 /hr./plus benefits
We are looking for construction tradespersons with the following qualifications:
- Must be a registered Apprentice or willing to register
- Able to work independently and efficiently in fast paced environment
- Must be able to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Ability to Read & interpret drawings
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of the BC and Canadian Electrical Code
- Hold valid Drivers License and access to a vehicle
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Experience with industrial and/or commercial construction is an asset
- Knowledge of water/waste water treatment facility construction an asset
Thank you for your interest in a career with Maple Reinders. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Maple Reinders is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Maple Reinders accommodates candidates with disabilities throughout the hiring process.
No agency calls please.
People, Passion, Performance