Career Level Apprentice
Experience 2-5 Years
No. of Openings 1
Training Provided Yes
Apprentice Automotive Technician – Level 2 or 3
Reporting to the Store Manager, the Apprentice Automotive Technician is responsible for conducting maintenance on a wide range of vehicles in a fast-paced, customer service-oriented and retail environment.
Skills & Abilities:
- Successful completion of 2nd or 3rd-year apprentice with experience in front-end brakes, shocks and wheel alignments.
- Skilled at inspections, diagnostics, adjustments, service and repair on a wide variety of vehicles.
- Ability to excel in a physically demanding environment that includes heavy lifting and moving constantly throughout the day.
- Excellent attention to detail with a methodical approach to problem solving.
- Experience and strong awareness of working in a safety-focused environment.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to assist in identifying potential mechanical opportunities with Sales team.
Kal Tire offer competitive wages, benefits, and RRSP matching programs.