Career Level Certification
Experience Previous Experience
No. of Openings 1
Interfor is a growth-oriented lumber company with operations in Canada and the United States. We have an annual production capacity of 3 billion board feet and offer one of the most diverse lines of lumber products to customers around the world.
What We Offer
Interfor provides local stability and opportunity. We help bring out the best in all our people by offering long-term, competitive jobs supported by training, education and great benefits. Plus, you’ll be working with the industry’s latest technologies in clean, safe and modern mills. Interfor is one of the largest lumber companies in the world and we’re growing in exciting directions. Come be a part of our success.
What You’ll Do
- Maintaining a safe work environment.
- Ensuring consistent operation of the mill.
- Work towards achieving operating targets.
- Facilitating the reliable supply of services to the mill.
- Operation of a wide variety of equipment including:
- Power/package boilers
What You Offer
- A 4th class power engineering certificate.
- Physical ability to work 12-hour shifts.
- Required “on Call” if Scheduled.
- Proven leadership skills and experience.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving, troubleshooting, and analytical skills.Desire to progress, learn, grow and succeed.
- Commitment to maintain a safe work environment without compromise.
- Recognize problems and have them corrected immediately.
- Open-minded and positive in dealing with change and new ways of doing things.
- Take personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work.
Interested in being a part of our team?
Apply online at www.interfor.com/careers
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. All applicants offered a position must successfully complete a pre-employment drug & alcohol test and background check. Interfor is an Equal Opportunity Employer building a capable, committed, diverse workforce.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
Please reference “mytrades.ca” in your application to this job posting!