Career Level Red Seal
Experience 3-5 Years
Posting ID 687
Department Facilities Maintenance
Launched in 1998 with nothing more than a used Caterpillar dozer and an entrepreneurial spirit, Bouchier has grown to be a leading provider of integrated site services to the Athabasca Oil Sands region.
From our head office in Fort McKay, Alberta and administrative office in Fort McMurray, Alberta, the company now employs more than 800 dedicated team members and commands a fleet of over 350 pieces of equipment.
With a strong belief in doing the right things in the right way, Bouchier is now one of the largest companies owned and operated by Indigenous peoples in the area providing contracting, construction, and general site services.
- Type: Full Time – Permanent
- Location: Horizon & Albian
- Schedule: 7 on / 7 off – Compressed Work Week
- Bussing available from Fort McMurray OR Camp Accommodations and flights from Edmonton or Calgary.
- Health, Dental & Pension
- Installation of door hardware and related products to specifications
- Repair and service door hardware to client expectation
- Repair and maintenance of safe bolt works and combination locks
- Working knowledge of combination lock manipulation and drilling
- Design and maintain master key systems
- Respond promptly and professionally to customer needs
- In consultation with clients recommend solutions to enhance physical security measures
- Prepare and submit all paperwork in a timely and businesslike manner Knowledge of keys, lock servicing, door hardware, hinges, panic bars Knowledge of: handicap operators, automatic door
- systems, and card access systems is an asset
Education & Experience:
- Red seal Locksmith Trade Certification
- Preferred knowledge of card access system
- Experience in the oil industry would be an asset
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
- Valid CSTS and OSSA (Oil Sands Safety Association) orientation would be an asset
- Mechanical ability and good mathematical ability
- Good hand-eye co-ordination to work with small and intricate parts
- Able to move heavy objects and climb ladders
- Able to work independently
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- Good written and oral communication skills. All applicants must have ability to Read, Speak and write fluently in English.
The Bouchier Group is pleased to offer competitive wages, a Health and Dental Benefit Package as well as a group Registered Pension Plan.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Until suitable candidate is found.
Please apply to this posting with your cover letter and resume inclusive of copies of your safety tickets and abstract.
Main Office PO Box 6607, Fort McMurray, Alberta T9H 5N4
Please follow us on Facebook at https://m.facebook.com/BouchierGroup/
Please apply online: Via: bouchier.ca/careers or “Apply for the Job” link (above)
The Bouchier Group would like to thank all applicants who apply to our postings. Please note that only those selected for interviews will be contacted directly. No phone calls please and please reference “mytrades.ca” in your application to this job posting!